Sunday, November 14, 2010




Scott's Run on Friday was a marvelous place for borders: between cool and warm, moving and still, rough and smooth. I tried to capture some of the borders with these pictures. I would welcome comments! Janet

4 comments:

Judy May said...

Beautiful. I love the simplicity of your vision. I especially admire the first picture of water flowing over the leaves.

Barbara said...

I agree with Judy. The dreamy quality of water over leaves stopped me in my tracks - my brain said painting and I needed a moment to convince myself it was photographic.

kiefer said...

No kidding. All three of these are so unique in capturing more than 'what was there'. Clearly a vision of what you saw, and how interestingly you captured what you saw.

jill said...

wow! great vision and beauty. not sure i was at the same place. you brought so much to my eyes as well. thanks. jill