Pix and Pensees by Landscape Photographers of the Potomac in Barbara Southworth's Spring and Fall Smithsonian classes
Monday, November 19, 2012
Photos for Photo Contest
Here are some photos I submitted to DP magazine photo contest. They wont win but I had fun doing it. I went back to CarterRock for a hike yesterday and the scenes along the river and towpath were amazing.
The arching fountain framing the figures must be in the new park area on the waterfront you have mentioned. What's lost in picturesque dereliction of the water asset is for traded for user-friendliness and an invitation to linger.
3 comments:
I really like these photos. I hope you win something.
The arching fountain framing the figures must be in the new park area on the waterfront you have mentioned. What's lost in picturesque dereliction of the water asset is for traded for user-friendliness and an invitation to linger.
gordon, love that monkey, of course, & the angles on the fountain. is that a real woman????? thanks. jill
Post a Comment