Frost on sunlit bluebells got my attention. Some of the same bluebells were blooming today (Friday) and the buds were not so shy as Monday. Time is nigh for bluebells and cherries. I like the tree roots too.
Yes, the roots are great. Photo of emerging bluebells is wonderful but very strange. What in the world is around it with all those spikes--not snow or ice, is it? thanks. jill
6 comments:
Those are all nice! Looks like the Bluebells are about to bloom.
Lovely photos. I especially like the one of the tree roots.
Frost on sunlit bluebells got my attention. Some of the same bluebells were blooming today (Friday) and the buds were not so shy as Monday. Time is nigh for bluebells and cherries. I like the tree roots too.
Any lessons learned?
Nice photos of that morning, especially like the tree roots. I tried to take that one as well, but not such good results!
Yes, the roots are great. Photo of emerging bluebells is wonderful but very strange. What in the world is around it with all those spikes--not snow or ice, is it? thanks. jill
Post a Comment