Pix and Pensees by Landscape Photographers of the Potomac in Barbara Southworth's Spring and Fall Smithsonian classes
Sounds like fun and definitely looks more like spring down there!
Nice spotlight on the iris with palmetto in the background. Were I to print this I would darken the top, especially on the left.
Barbara, I agree. Wish that tree wasn't in the pic. I was in a rush when I took this and was supposed to be looking for turtles. The swamp was beautiful, wish I had time to take more pics.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Sounds like fun and definitely looks more like spring down there!
Nice spotlight on the iris with palmetto in the background. Were I to print this I would darken the top, especially on the left.
Barbara, I agree. Wish that tree wasn't in the pic. I was in a rush when I took this and was supposed to be looking for turtles. The swamp was beautiful, wish I had time to take more pics.
Post a Comment