I like the tiny white baby budlets in three of the bud images. Your patience gave you some sharpness. Today (Thurs.) there were actually periods of stillness after sunrise (first for me all season) Fun to see results here after seeing on camera, I do like the soft grey sky background for flower.
I too was surprised by pink Dutchman's Breeches, Dicentra cucullaria, but we saw yellow ones too, as well as white bluebells, and today again at Riverbend, a white trout lily, given a separate genus name, albidum:
3 comments:
Nice shot Stacy, I especially like the first one. Wow! I didn't see any pink Dutchman's Breeches.
I like the tiny white baby budlets in three of the bud images. Your patience gave you some sharpness. Today (Thurs.) there were actually periods of stillness after sunrise (first for me all season) Fun to see results here after seeing on camera, I do like the soft grey sky background for flower.
I too was surprised by pink Dutchman's Breeches, Dicentra cucullaria, but we saw yellow ones too, as well as white bluebells, and today again at Riverbend, a white trout lily, given a separate genus name, albidum:
http://www.synodresourcecenter.org/pg/devotions/0007/0013/index.html
I love the softness and grace of the yellow flower. Wish i knew what it is. I'm not a flower expert like some of you. jill
Post a Comment