Pix and Pensees by Landscape Photographers of the Potomac in Barbara Southworth's Spring and Fall Smithsonian classes
Here are my moss shots from Scott's Run. I really like the way the light came across the moss.
When winter's bareness prevails, despite incipient signs of spring, brilliant moss still revives cold-blasted souls.
Plus we talked about the appeal of rock and moss abstraction - cosmic forms.
The top one seems to have reference to larger scales, trees on a sheer rock mountain.
Pat: I really like these. I have been playing with the mosses myself and can't quite get what I want. These are so "monumental" and I like that.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Here are my moss shots from Scott's Run. I really like the way the light came across the moss.
When winter's bareness prevails, despite incipient signs of spring, brilliant moss still revives cold-blasted souls.
Plus we talked about the appeal of rock and moss abstraction - cosmic forms.
The top one seems to have reference to larger scales, trees on a sheer rock mountain.
Pat: I really like these. I have been playing with the mosses myself and can't quite get what I want. These are so "monumental" and I like that.
Post a Comment