Thanks. No I didn't use my flash. I did use my high tech reflector and a long exposure. I use the live image setting to zoom in to focus. I found that this camera feature has improved my shots exponentially.
Very nice series. As I am very partial captured water drops, especially round fat ones, I especially liked the combined fungus + drops. Glad to see that you're getting out and keeping in touch. The new class starts today and I will enjoy sharing what you two have been up to.
I am so sorry I am not able to join your class this term. I always enjoy the outing and lessons learned. Thank you for allowing me to continue to post my photos on the blog. Hope to see you soon.
4 comments:
Pat--these are really cool. did you end up using your flash to get them? Focus is good. Leslie
Thanks. No I didn't use my flash. I did use my high tech reflector and a long exposure. I use the live image setting to zoom in to focus. I found that this camera feature has improved my shots exponentially.
Very nice series. As I am very partial captured water drops, especially round fat ones, I especially liked the combined fungus + drops. Glad to see that you're getting out and keeping in touch. The new class starts today and I will enjoy sharing what you two have been up to.
Hi Barbara,
I am so sorry I am not able to join your class this term. I always enjoy the outing and lessons learned. Thank you for allowing me to continue to post my photos on the blog. Hope to see you soon.
Post a Comment