Leslie, your seed pod is outstanding; precise capture of dof, fine contrasting colours, excellent sharpness. I think what makes it stand out, though, is your capture of the diagonals of the branches - they intersect at a natural drawing point for the eye, and divide the picture in a way that seems to balance the composition beautifully. Congratulations.
I really enjoy the top portion of your landscape photo. It seems to me that if you cropped out the water in front of the rock, your eye will go directly to beauty of image.
4 comments:
Leslie, your seed pod is outstanding; precise capture of dof, fine contrasting colours, excellent sharpness. I think what makes it stand out, though, is your capture of the diagonals of the branches - they intersect at a natural drawing point for the eye, and divide the picture in a way that seems to balance the composition beautifully. Congratulations.
Leslie,
I completely agree with Farid. You seed pod shot is outstanding. It really jumped off the page at me.
Pat
Leslie,
I really enjoy the top portion of your landscape photo. It seems to me that if you cropped out the water in front of the rock, your eye will go directly to beauty of image.
This makes me want to know more about this type of fruit captured when ready to release seeds to the winds and other agents. Is it a capsule?
Anyway, it's a fruit of getting out there and being there to witness, observe.
Post a Comment