Saturday, November 13, 2010

Scott's run





























Mostly I was looking at leaves and water, especially still leaves and moving water. Let me know what you think. Leslie

4 comments:

Judy May said...

Leslie, I especially like the last picture with its strong directional lines. Judy

Janet said...

Leslie, I really enjoy how lovely these are while also being very straightforward photos of what is there and not stylized or idealized (either in the camera or in the post-processing). Janet

Barbara said...

I'm glad to see these pictures because, for one thing, leaves are one of my favorite things, especially in fall and spring. In the fall, untethered, they begin a whole new cycle of beauty and death. On the ground and in the water they are available for individual appreciation. They are nothing if not rich in gesture. So different the flat heart shaped form from the contorted sycamore.

jill said...

now i know that summer is really gone. you've captured the serenity and beauty of the silent fall. thanks. jill