Pix and Pensees by Landscape Photographers of the Potomac in Barbara Southworth's Spring and Fall Smithsonian classes
Monday, October 31, 2011
Oct. 21 Photos from Niji
This first day was rather difficult for me. I was using a camera unfamiliar to me. Everything was so dark at the start of the day. But I eventually found my way. For learning and trying new things, this was a very successful day for me.
I'm especially taken with the bottom image - the composition, sense of space, and feeling for the place - both that particular spot and how that spot says something about the larger area. The last 3 all have an open center.
1 comment:
I'm especially taken with the bottom image - the composition, sense of space, and feeling for the place - both that particular spot and how that spot says something about the larger area. The last 3 all have an open center.
Post a Comment