It was a lovely day to photograph at this serene Scott's Run Nature Preserve. I loved the freshness in this creek. Now going into an early Summer.
Now this wildflower, "Spring Beauty" was taken a few weeks ago when I visited Bulls Run State Park. But I am uploading it here for any critic from the members.
BTW, my name is Kee. And It was very nice meeting all of you and wonderful teacher Barbara.



4 comments:
Nice to see this spring beauty paid your attention. It is common and small but very photo-worthy through patient eyes.
Blurred waterfall motion can become a cliche but I like the power of your black and white abstraction.
Your eye for framing, balance, subtlety makes wonderful images. My taste is to try letting the color speak a little more softly - unless you are going for an effect or unreal feeling.
Thanks for your valuable comments.
I would like to share one article about "How to Avoid Photographic Clichés" with members.
http://www.photographyblog.com/articles/how_to_avoid_photographic_cliches/
Post a Comment