Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Between the two, which one would you prefer?



Last Sunday night, I went to the Great Falls and took the above shot. 
It was 20 min after sunset. But already quite dark. 
I did some light painting the foreground rocks with flashlight.
--
Now I lightened up the scene for the foreground rocks. 
The following is the result. Which between these two is better choice?


Better yet... I have just made one between the above two... 
Any suggestions?


Thanks. 
Looking forward to meeting you all this Friday at the Great Falls, MD.
Kee Woo Rhee

4 comments:

Barbara said...

I do like the third the best - not too light or dark. Retains drama and detail.

krhee said...

I would go with you totally.
The third.

Ken said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ken said...

The third might be best but all three are beautiful!