The trip to the Cathedral was what I would call an urban landscape event. The weather, once again, dictated our choices. Great venue and challenges. Beautiful!
Saturday, March 28, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Pix and Pensees by Landscape Photographers of the Potomac in Barbara Southworth's Spring and Fall Smithsonian classes
4 comments:
I especially like #3 - the framing of gothic elements through the leaded pattern - and the two moon rock window shots, also the black and white. Keep an eye on sharpness and make sure IS or VR is off when using the tripod.
I really like the next to last cathedral shot with the silhouette in the distance.
I also like the cathedral shot with the silhouette - like a ghost drifting in.
damon, i hate to join the bandwagon, but i also like the light & shadows of the silhouette. in addition, nice idea to do the vaulted corridor in BxW. jill
Post a Comment