At long last, I'm posting some pix from the Tidal Basin. I think my favorite might be the duck!
Jo
PS: I did not pick the cherry blossoms lying on the stone. Some other miscreant did that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







4 comments:
I think this is a really fine collection. You extracted a mood (better than the experience in person, from one who appreciates the memory of you sharing toe warmers) and wonderful sense of place, linking elements of cherries and FDR. When you picked the one with the duck, I might pick the one with other bird (cormorant?) - I love the balance of Jefferson, runners, bench, misty grey light.
I so love drops and especially yours on white cherries.
Hmmn...I think they're all my favorites.
Jo, you definitely captured the mood of spring as well as falling water. I love the one at the FDR memorial. And I always love ducks. Thanks. jill
These are wonderful...I especially like the FDR - rocks, water and cherry branches waiting to open.
Post a Comment