I like your pictures a lot and for different reasons. One of them being that you are very creative - different types of subjects (flower, tree trunk path in forest, horses, etc), different perspectives (sometimes close, sometimes far away, etc.), different angles (you vary where you are in relation to subject), shutter speed, etc,. Other reasons are that I like the way you use light in your pictures. And your flower picture is sooo nice both because of the light, the beautiful color contrasts, and the simple flower itself - it looks to me so fragile and beautiful.
I have never dared to photo fast actions like you do in the two last pictures of the horses. What shutter speed did you use?
2 comments:
I like your pictures a lot and for different reasons. One of them being that you are very creative - different types of subjects (flower, tree trunk path in forest, horses, etc), different perspectives (sometimes close, sometimes far away, etc.), different angles (you vary where you are in relation to subject), shutter speed, etc,. Other reasons are that I like the way you use light in your pictures. And your flower picture is sooo nice both because of the light, the beautiful color contrasts, and the simple flower itself - it looks to me so fragile and beautiful.
I have never dared to photo fast actions like you do in the two last pictures of the horses. What shutter speed did you use?
Chris, The deer slinking around the tree is great--you had to be fast to get that one. Also like the slow-mo B&W river shot. jill
Post a Comment