Thursday, May 18, 2017

Great Falls VA side before and after rain

Many thanks to all for sharing your really amazing images, ideas, and excellent observations as to how to improve mine (decompress, decompress, DoF, DoF, contrast, solid exposure...I will practice)

PLEASE, please post your work in this blog. I will study your images and learn from them. Many thanks in advance!

I hope our paths cross again!

Tried to take a photos of the same site before and after it rained at Great Falls VA side. Of course, I did not quite got it but one can still the effects of a dry winter on the river and the effects of the rain of spring. I tried to reduce overexposure in images below.

Before the rain April 28, 2017, 7:30am: boulders have little water going over them. One can see the boulders over the horizon.

After some rain May 17, 2017, 9:30am: boulders in the horizon disappeared under the water
more water going over the boulders on the right.




Many (many) thanks to Barbara and everyone in class!!!
Rosalinda

No comments: