Pix and Pensees by Landscape Photographers of the Potomac in Barbara Southworth's Spring and Fall Smithsonian classes
Stacy, You sure got some excellent shots despite the gloomy weather. I especially like the ones with the gnarly tree trunks. Thanks. jill
I especially like the gnarly old tree trunks juxtaposed with the exuberant young person. Nice composition.The hole in the tree is where the duck was. If you go back, check to see if there are eggs there.
Thanks, Jill! I did a lot of brightening and warming in Lightroom. The gnarly trees are always my favorites too.I have a bunch of shots of people walking by, Helen, but I liked that one because they were holding their cameras up. :)
I like your shots with the tree trunks also - very distinct. The shot with the kids in the background is nice.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Stacy, You sure got some excellent shots despite the gloomy weather. I especially like the ones with the gnarly tree trunks. Thanks. jill
I especially like the gnarly old tree trunks juxtaposed with the exuberant young person. Nice composition.
The hole in the tree is where the duck was. If you go back, check to see if there are eggs there.
Thanks, Jill! I did a lot of brightening and warming in Lightroom. The gnarly trees are always my favorites too.
I have a bunch of shots of people walking by, Helen, but I liked that one because they were holding their cameras up. :)
I like your shots with the tree trunks also - very distinct. The shot with the kids in the background is nice.
Post a Comment