You got some great bird shots. I cannot believe you were able to do that without your tripod! Do you know the names of the birds (other than the eagle) to educate those of us not in the know? Thanks. jill
Small grey bird is a Blue Grey gnatcatcher, the one gliding is an osprey, one is a skimmer and one is a red winged black bird. I had some other bird pics but they weren't good enough to bother with.
5 comments:
The shot of the bird on the single branch is so sharp! Nice work!
You got some great bird shots. I cannot believe you were able to do that without your tripod! Do you know the names of the birds (other than the eagle) to educate those of us not in the know? Thanks. jill
Small grey bird is a Blue Grey gnatcatcher, the one gliding is an osprey, one is a skimmer and one is a red winged black bird. I had some other bird pics but they weren't good enough to bother with.
Blue Grey gnatcatcher? Never heard of it, but really like your shots of it, especially the one sitting under the leaves. Thanks for the IDs. jill
https://www.allaboutbirds.org/guide/Blue-gray_Gnatcatcher/overview
Post a Comment