Fun morning at Scotts Run with Barbara, Rosalinda & Barry.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Pix and Pensees by Landscape Photographers of the Potomac in Barbara Southworth's Spring and Fall Smithsonian classes
3 comments:
Your close-ups of flowers and foliage are quite nice. Are you using a macro lens? Thanks. jill
Not using a macro lens, in fact for some of them I'm using a lens 70-300 mm and I need to be farther away to get them in focus. :) I have a macro lens and need to start using it, so far I've never used it. I hate carrying around so many lenses.
Thanks for the comments on macro lenses. I was about to buy one even though I, too, hate to carry much gear. I've been using 70-300 also. I guess it can do the trick, although you're right about not being able to get too close. Guess that's one of my lessons learned--over and over again. jill
Post a Comment