Thursday, April 26, 2018

Susan S New York City 24 Hour Project

1:02am In the Meat Packing District

3:35a.m.  Bars closing in the Village
12:28pm  A little conversation at 71st and Broadway
1:46pm  Singing John Lennon songs in Central Park near "Imagine"
4:06pm  In the West 70's, a moving day

8:08pm Date night at The Metropolitan Museum of Art
11:13pm  Group photo in Times Square


These are a few photos from the 24 Hour Project of 2018.  With a group of friends, I took one photo each hour for 24 hours, midnight to midnight April 7, 2018, walking in various neighborhoods in New York City.  I used my iphone most of the time.   I do not yet know how to use my new Sony well enough for this project.  Maybe next year.




3 comments:

Unknown said...

You went a day with no sleep? Those are great!

Stacy said...

What a cool project!

jill said...

Wonderful face of NYC. Great idea and photos. jill