Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Ice
















It was brutally cold this morning and I went to Lock 8--which is a place that forces you to focus on the small things as the big things are not really as organized as some of the other locks. So, while the snow was mostly gone, there was lots of ice--not to mention footprints.

3 comments:

Aiko said...

you are brave!.
I am bundled up with two cats.
Aiko

Pat Worley said...

Hi Leslie,

Love the ice shots. There are two shots that I think can be improved if you skew the image a bit more on a diagonal. They are the leaf image and the foot print images. Other wise your shots are wonderful!

Pat

Barbara said...

Most striking to me are the patterns of prints and the scale of different feet. Winter reveals unseen doings.

Hi Pat, nice to see you on the blog!

I'm pretty much indoors just because work is keeping me in and anxious to be out these days.