Pix and Pensees by Landscape Photographers of the Potomac in Barbara Southworth's Spring and Fall Smithsonian classes
Leslie,You were brave!.I am stuck in my home with 2 wild cats.Thanks for bringing wonderful snow images that I am too chiken to venture out to.A happy holiday.Aiko
Hi Leslie,I just love the scattered leaves on the snow! What a contrast! And of course I especially enjoy the lighting on your bridge and forest/tree shots. I am becoming addicted to the light!Pat
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Leslie,
You were brave!.
I am stuck in my home with 2 wild cats.
Thanks for bringing wonderful snow images that I am too chiken to venture out to.
A happy holiday.
Aiko
Hi Leslie,
I just love the scattered leaves on the snow! What a contrast! And of course I especially enjoy the lighting on your bridge and forest/tree shots. I am becoming addicted to the light!
Pat
Post a Comment