Pix and Pensees by Landscape Photographers of the Potomac in Barbara Southworth's Spring and Fall Smithsonian classes
Saturday, October 29, 2011
Some impressions from October 28th at C&O NHP. Each of these photos is a five frame HDR build with sharpening at the last stage. The files are TIFF but have been compressed to .jpg for the web.
I especially the 2 falls views, with the mist rising as the sun creeps into the scene, and the beautiful lichens and foreground detail of the other image. Again, I find your HDR very convincing tonally.
2 comments:
I especially the 2 falls views, with the mist rising as the sun creeps into the scene, and the beautiful lichens and foreground detail of the other image. Again, I find your HDR very convincing tonally.
My favorite is the boat at rest in the canal, framed by the arch of tree branches. Lovely pictures!
Post a Comment