I guessed these were yours Ann, (I have known Ann in various settings including time in New Hampshire, Maine and Scotland.) There is something in your way of seeing that I am beginning to recognize. I especially like the top two about being in the woods, for sensitive seeing woods framing and layers.
First comment actually referred to first set. In this group you are looking at one of my favorite subjects, actually a picture of a pasttime - enjoying light through leaves, beech leaves actually.
2 comments:
I guessed these were yours Ann, (I have known Ann in various settings including time in New Hampshire, Maine and Scotland.) There is something in your way of seeing that I am beginning to recognize. I especially like the top two about being in the woods, for sensitive seeing woods framing and layers.
First comment actually referred to first set. In this group you are looking at one of my favorite subjects, actually a picture of a pasttime - enjoying light through leaves, beech leaves actually.
Post a Comment