Friday, March 22, 2013

Kenya's Maasai Mara Photos

The link below is for a photo gallery I uploaded last night.  The gallery only contains a sampling of wildlife photos that I took in the Maasai Mara in February.

You can comment on the photos if you wish.

I will be posting other photos from my recent trip to Ethiopia, Kenya and Tanzania that are not exclusively wildlife.  Let me know if you are interested in any of those.

 http://through-my-eyes.smugmug.com/Travel/East-Africa-2013/Maasai-Mara

Thanks,
Bobbi


3 comments:

Barbara said...

Lions, cheetahs, giraffes oh my! The lavender bird, the lion pair, the elephants - what a thrill it must be to see them all.

Ming said...

I like a lot of these pictures! Hope I can get a chance to take pictures of all those wild animals.

jill said...

bobbi, fantastic photos--you must have had a great time. i notice that it is so much greener & lush compared to what i saw in botswana & zambia. the lions and other animals are also much fuller in body. got to get to the masai mara soon!!! thanks for sharing...looking forward to more of your shots. jill