Here are my six favorite shots from today's outing.
I enjoyed the outing very much. Thank you, Barbara, for your helpful suggestions along the way.
-- Dan Pence
Pix and Pensees by Landscape Photographers of the Potomac in Barbara Southworth's Spring and Fall Smithsonian classes
2 comments:
All in all, a lot of variety for a short walk on a "cloudy" day. Lots of ops to surf varying light. The birds were there for us. A nice selection. Occasionally I'm wondering if unseen gremlins are creeping in from the edges of the frame - those little things that don't seem to be decisively there or not there. How can we shake things up to see and account for everything while seeing differently? Refining our instinctive vision while pushing it in a new direction can be an interesting, not say sometimes frustrating challenge.
I like #2 and #5.
Post a Comment