Anna, I was sorry that we didn't get to see your fabulous 10 in class today, but i just enjoyed them on the blog. I still love those heron shots, but missed not seeing the waterfall kayaker among them. The yellow irises in the woods photo is great also. It's like a secret hideaway, and the color and clarity of your rock in the stream shot are wonderful. Don't forget to send that card to someone you love. Thanks again. jill
Anna, Love the heron photos! Wish we all could have seen these shots in class, but thanks for posting on the blog. I've noticed that you are zooming in closer now and capturing the moment. Hope to see you again next session.
2 comments:
Anna, I was sorry that we didn't get to see your fabulous 10 in class today, but i just enjoyed them on the blog. I still love those heron shots, but missed not seeing the waterfall kayaker among them. The yellow irises in the woods photo is great also. It's like a secret hideaway, and the color and clarity of your rock in the stream shot are wonderful. Don't forget to send that card to someone you love. Thanks again. jill
Anna, Love the heron photos! Wish we all could have seen these shots in class, but thanks for posting on the blog. I've noticed that you are zooming in closer now and capturing the moment. Hope to see you again next session.
Post a Comment