Thank you so much. I love your pictures, and I am beginning to understand how to think in black and white. It is a new experience to me and it adds to a new perspective in my life (it´s apparently never too late....). Out of your photographs, the first, third and fourth are those that I appreciate the best, but I also love the last on in colour.
3 comments:
Thank you so much. I love your pictures, and I am beginning to understand how to think in black and white. It is a new experience to me and it adds to a new perspective in my life (it´s apparently never too late....). Out of your photographs, the first, third and fourth are those that I appreciate the best, but I also love the last on in colour.
Ever more inspiration to work on B&W. Really like the way some of the flowers look like jewels suspended from the tree.
Love your B&W! Beautiful, simple, I could see them all day long. I love the image of the fence -- it is fantastic and so very sharp.
Post a Comment