Pix and Pensees by Landscape Photographers of the Potomac in Barbara Southworth's Spring and Fall Smithsonian classes
Interesting, until you mentioned about the repeating lines, I didn't realize there was brisge behind it.Aiko
Hey again!I would suggest cropping the trees on either side of the image out. Then I would try to put the "V" of the trunks in right 1/3 of the image. Just a thought.Pat
When I enlarge the image on my screen, the image automatically cropped as suggested. Go figure.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Interesting, until you mentioned about the repeating lines, I didn't realize there was brisge behind it.
Aiko
Hey again!
I would suggest cropping the trees on either side of the image out. Then I would try to put the "V" of the trunks in right 1/3 of the image. Just a thought.
Pat
When I enlarge the image on my screen, the image automatically cropped as suggested. Go figure.
Post a Comment