Thursday, November 3, 2011



3 comments:

Barbara said...

I came to the blog straight from reviewing work in a basic photo class. Right away I breathed a happy sign to see pictures made not taken. I love the clear, arm color of water making the plunge, with the foamy frill highlighted. Asking myself about the last bit of vegetation and snagged leaves clinging to the edge of the frame, I thought yes, that's what they're doing anyway, clinging to the edge. I like the underlight in the shadowed side of the rocks. Good exposure. Curious about whether a touch of fill could be or was added to darkest area including frozen white water - just a touch more perhaps would not be out of line for a "natural" rendering.

With this version of blogger you can be in comments window and have the image you are thinking about open in a separate window, all the better to observe / comment.

Barbara said...

To remove a single image from your post (with multiple images):
Go to dashboard (click B upper left)
Click Edit Posts, click Edit by the post you wish to edit.
Click the image you wish to remove once so that it is highlighted, and click Remove. That should remove only the image you have selected.

Claire said...

Ann your dramatic compositions are an exciting pleasure to view!