On Friday night, after returning from PA, I decided to get up early on Saturday morning and go to Great Falls before meeting my husband and son at my son's soccer game in McLean. I arrived at about 7:10, and I was the only one there! By the time I left at 9:45, the parking lot had about 4 dozen cars in it. The falls were amazing, and of course, looked nothing like they did 3 weeks earlier when we were there for our photo shoot. I've included "before and after" shots from Overlook #2...the perspective is not identical, but it's close ~ I was going from memory. If I do this again, I'll make sure to take the photo I want to replicate with me!
April 21
May 7
"Cottony Water"
Overlook # 3
Also Overlook #3
Overlook #1 ~ I love the spray created
by the water crashing on the rocks!
I also played with the panoramic feature on my camera.
3 comments:
Wow that's amazing! What a difference!
Great before-after shots! And kudos for getting out there before anyone appeared.
These are wonderful photos showing the power of the Falls. Each one is different.
Post a Comment