These are all great. I cannot decide whether I like the 2nd or 3rd the best. The second triggers my imagination a lot. I suspect it is an old tree trunk that has fallen, or is it still standing? But it also takes the form of many other objects. I see the legs and feet of a man standing up. He seems to be wearing green boots, or is it his bare feet? The only thing that limits this picture is one´s own imagination. But the more one looks at it, the more one sees. Maybe this is my favorite...
But the third picture is also so inspiring. I love the simplicity and clearness of the motive, and how beautifully coloured those fungus (or what they are called) are.
3 comments:
shot #2 is very mysterious
I especially like #2 too, because of the mix of greens, and the space, form and framing.
These are all great. I cannot decide whether I like the 2nd or 3rd the best. The second triggers my imagination a lot. I suspect it is an old tree trunk that has fallen, or is it still standing? But it also takes the form of many other objects. I see the legs and feet of a man standing up. He seems to be wearing green boots, or is it his bare feet? The only thing that limits this picture is one´s own imagination. But the more one looks at it, the more one sees. Maybe this is my favorite...
But the third picture is also so inspiring. I love the simplicity and clearness of the motive, and how beautifully coloured those fungus (or what they are called) are.
Post a Comment