All very nice pictures. Love particularly the first and the fifth - the composition in the first is excellent and I feel like I am walking that path, taking a step over that fallen tree and wondering what is next to see in this green, lush and spring-looking forest. The fifth photo I love because of how you have managed to show the shape and the texture of the fern. Great background too.
2 comments:
You have definitely captured the beauty & sweetness of spring flowers. Thanks so much for sharing them. I must go out and find some now. jill
All very nice pictures. Love particularly the first and the fifth - the composition in the first is excellent and I feel like I am walking that path, taking a step over that fallen tree and wondering what is next to see in this green, lush and spring-looking forest. The fifth photo I love because of how you have managed to show the shape and the texture of the fern. Great background too.
Post a Comment