I like the beautiful colours in your pictures and the way you have caught the light in all of them. Also, they are all very sharp. They are all great and signal that brighter times are in front of us. The picture with the beautiful butterfly is just wonderful.
4 comments:
The spring bounty of Scott's Run - I especially loved your backlit dancing fiddleheads, they really sum it up.
And the spring beauty / trout dialogue!
I like the beautiful colours in your pictures and the way you have caught the light in all of them. Also, they are all very sharp. They are all great and signal that brighter times are in front of us. The picture with the beautiful butterfly is just wonderful.
I really liked the compositions & grouping rather than focusing on individual flowers , very difficult but the results are more interesting
Post a Comment