| Golden Reflections |
| White trees |
| Shadow of Chain Bridge |
| Pattern in the Water I |
| Pattern in the Water II |
| Pattern in the Water III |
| Evidence of Man |
| Leaves |
| Not a great Pictures, But Justification for Bringing the Heavy Artillery |
Pix and Pensees by Landscape Photographers of the Potomac in Barbara Southworth's Spring and Fall Smithsonian classes
3 comments:
Lovely photos, Jim. Must have been on your tripod-saving mission down by the river....missed that heron.
The tripod was the other Jim. Saw the heron when I walked north along the C&O canal.
I'm glad you got the golden reflection. My favorite is early light tipping your white trees - and the heron - the way the light reveals feather patterns. I am curious about your color palette - so punched up. (I have commented before, I know. I just wonder about this preference. Maybe we have already discussed this completely before.)
Post a Comment