I have always wanted to capture the light spray that rises over the rapids.
The soft white rounded foam relief contrasted with the sharpness of the rocks and the flow of brown water.
As the sun rose, more of the valley was lit.
We were not the only spectators of this breaking day.
Not all the water was moving fast.
The buzzards can be seen circling beneath the sun.
I was attracted by the outline of the rock against the forest, and the jumble of natural and man made features.
As the sun rose, more of the valley was lit.
We were not the only spectators of this breaking day.
Not all the water was moving fast.
The buzzards can be seen circling beneath the sun.
I was attracted by the outline of the rock against the forest, and the jumble of natural and man made features.







No comments:
Post a Comment