Saturday, October 28, 2017

Friday was a workout but I thoroughly enjoyed the camaraderie of fellow photographers, the wonderfully fresh, cold air and the gorgeous scenery. Glad I wore my hiking boots.

I wasn't as pleased with my early morning photos and think either I didn't accurately focus or I focused on the wrong point. Many were very dark and not clear when brightened. One of the images attached falls into that category but is somewhat decent. The other two I am pleased with.

Looking forward to Friday and seeing everyone's images. Leslie


3 comments:

Jim's Travels said...

Very nice! I think the light was challenging.

Unknown said...

Wonderful. Yes, the light was challenging, but you worked around that. Your image with the boat is a good example, and that was well before the sun breached the trees across the river.

Interesting way you found to frame the last shot later in the day. I know exactly where that was and see now that I should have backed up about 15 feet to the other side of the trail. Great eye.

-- skip

jill said...

Leslie, I love the angle and tones you captured in the middle photo as the sun rises over the water. thanks. jill