In lieu of images for the first class, here are the top 2 as per my friends' selection followed by a few more images.
Old Town Alexandria
Hirshhorn Museum
After seeing some of Barbara's prints of landscape of nature in one class, I had to get out from my urban comfort zone and try shooting nature. Thanks to Barbara, I learned about Eliot Porter, an American photographer that brought color to the world of black and white photography. Got Mr. Porter's book entitled "Intimate Portraits" and that is where I am.
Ball's Bluff Battlefield National Park
And while I am struggling with focus, depth of field, composition, and everything else, Barbara brought to my attention some tiny beauties. Here are some of these gorgeous incredibly resilient beauties.
I have a Canon 6D with only one lens 24-105mm IS STM. All of the above were taken hand held with Canon 6D except the one at night in Old Town Alexandria.








3 comments:
I like your photo "through" the Hirschhorn. So much so I headed over there after last Friday's class.
Hi Rosalinda, look forward to seeing you again. And I especially liked the Hirshhorn shot too. --Nick
Rosalinda, love the Hirschhorn shot as well as the flower close-ups. jill
Post a Comment