Nick; enjoyed meeting you and sharing a corner of the falls overlook. I like the way you framed the shot of the Virgina cliff. There is more going on there than I found standing next to you. (See my version which seem too flat and not as sharp to me). Likewise on the trail with the shadows and vertical look into the cut. ...and the ghost tree where you looked and saw something within the technique. Look forward to working with you on Friday morning at Riverbend. -- skip
Nick, I enjoyed seeing your photos and the different angles from they were shot - some more interesting than mine.
My goal for Friday, depending on the photo options, is to shoot low on the ground w my wide angle lens. That was a suggestion from Barbara and from a couple of You Tube videos I watched this week. See you Friday. Leslie
Excellent collection Nick. Your colors and grass shots particularly interest me. i think i like the color shots best, but B&W also suits the rock shot. thanks. jill
3 comments:
Nick; enjoyed meeting you and sharing a corner of the falls overlook. I like the way you framed the shot of the Virgina cliff. There is more going on there than I found standing next to you. (See my version which seem too flat and not as sharp to me). Likewise on the trail with the shadows and vertical look into the cut. ...and the ghost tree where you looked and saw something within the technique. Look forward to working with you on Friday morning at Riverbend. -- skip
https://photos.smugmug.com/photos/i-Lx5kR5R/0/f3dcbc9d/L/i-Lx5kR5R-L.jpg
Nick, I enjoyed seeing your photos and the different angles from they were shot - some more interesting than mine.
My goal for Friday, depending on the photo options, is to shoot low on the ground w my wide angle lens. That was a suggestion from Barbara and from a couple of You Tube videos I watched this week. See you Friday. Leslie
Excellent collection Nick. Your colors and grass shots particularly interest me. i think i like the color shots best, but B&W also suits the rock shot. thanks. jill
Post a Comment