Pix and Pensees by Landscape Photographers of the Potomac in Barbara Southworth's Spring and Fall Smithsonian classes
Friday, October 27, 2017
Good morning,
Enjoyed this mornings shoot. I am just learning how to post, Leslie gave me some hints so I hope this works. If not I will get more specific directions from Leslie.
These are from last weeks excursion.
Thank you for your patience.
Tana
The image with the grass is an overlooked pattern and contrast between the rock and plant; the green leaves and brown seeds. Thanks for showing it. The upper falls is pretty sharp and the water descends into the black rock with straight fractures. ...nice eye.
Like Skip, I also like the grasses against the rock with the lichen. There is just enough depth of field to see the lichen but not too much to take away from the grasses and seed pods. There is something about the photo with the fallen tree against the rocks that really appeals to me as well. - Rebecca
2 comments:
The image with the grass is an overlooked pattern and contrast between the rock and plant; the green leaves and brown seeds. Thanks for showing it. The upper falls is pretty sharp and the water descends into the black rock with straight fractures. ...nice eye.
Like Skip, I also like the grasses against the rock with the lichen. There is just enough depth of field to see the lichen but not too much to take away from the grasses and seed pods. There is something about the photo with the fallen tree against the rocks that really appeals to me as well. - Rebecca
Post a Comment