Sunday, October 29, 2017

I had a lot fun scrambling around, although the drive out was unnerving.  The light was kind of not the best, I think - maybe a better afternoon spot?  Anyway, I played with the HDR feature on the camera for all but the last photo.






More here

Jim

4 comments:

Leslie said...

Jim, I really like the foreground of your fourth image. And you portrait image of the tree and its reflection is much better than those I took in landscape. Not sure if you took it that way or cropped it but I like it.

I am hoping for some lessons on Friday related to the light we experienced. Leslie

Jim's Travels said...

Thanks, Leslie - not not cropped. Just got real close. Also, this is one of the HDR shots - so may be bring out more highlights.

Unknown said...

Jim,

Did you have a star filter on the 4th image. You really captured a superb image on the arcing tree. Such a nice reflection. You will have to tell us more about your HDR captures.

-- skip

jill said...

Jim, I especially like the way you caught the time just before or as the sun is coming up over the water in your first 2 shots. jill