Nick, I really like these images. My favorites are the rock w orange springing around it and the orange glowing from behind the vine. Great shots! Leslie
Your heron photo with the ripples is wonderful. I like the open space in the water area on the left, lower side of the composition. Good "looking space" (is the the right term?).
5 comments:
Nick, I really like these images. My favorites are the rock w orange springing around it and the orange glowing from behind the vine. Great shots! Leslie
Very nice. I like how you captured of the moon reflecting in the water,
Very peaceful. Tana
Your heron photo with the ripples is wonderful. I like the open space in the water area on the left, lower side of the composition. Good "looking space" (is the the right term?).
You found a heron! Great shots.
Nick, Again, your moon shots are great. Also like the herons, of course. Thanks. Jill
Post a Comment