Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Canal near Old Angler's Inn - Rebecca

A few from our last outing. I began the afternoon with the polarizer filter on my lens.



An old Washington Aqueduct marker. I assume the dip in the land behind the marker was part of the aqueduct.



This one with the moon was hand held so not so sharp and a bit grainy. The moon was a nice surprise.



3 comments:

Leslie said...

Rebecca, my favorites are the last two. I really like your capturing of the moon. The last one is a lesson in editing - showing just the center and not the tips on both sides. Leslie

jane said...

You have such a great eye (graphic designer background?) for capturing the mood and colors of the season. I missed that Washington marker, which is great for identifying where we were shooting.

jill said...

Rebecca, The moon shot is spectacular. Wish i had stayed later. jill