Skip...
These are my selected images from all the workshops. Unfortunately I was on travel and did not attend the trip to Theodore Roosevelt Island, so I have no class photos from there.
Class Top Images
Thank you Barbara for a great class. I enjoyed working with you and the entire family team.
Hope to see more images from everyone on the blog.
-- skip
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Very nice picture from Great Falls - Va and MD. Enjoyed seeing them,
Tana
Skip, did you do any post-processing on the first half of the falls? They have a "painterly" quality about them. I like them a lot. Leslie
Thank you Tana. I learned a lot from everyone.
Thank you Leslie. I like those too.
My workflow was to shoot in RAW, process the file in Sigma PhotoPro and produce a jepeg for Aperture where I would crop and do my minor processing. After comments about some over saturated images, the 3rd session and 5th session I only processed the raw file primarily working with the histogram and my eye, then created a jpeg for the class.
Post a Comment