Friday, October 20, 2017

Nice morning at Great Falls!

Even if I did get lost, but I did catch up with everyone eventually.  Need to remember to shoot Raw!

Anyway, I walked past the overlook and saw some nice misty scenes.  First a curved bridge shot at 100 and 200 ISO:


100 ISO/28M 
200ISO/20MM

I liked the curve of the bridge and the 100ISO shot looks better to me. 

This next two are essentially the same shot, same settings. The lighting just changed a bit. 



One more landscape, then a few heron shots (at 300 MM)






Also at Photo Class

Looking forward to next week!

Jim

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice also looking forward to the Virgina side next week.

Tana said...

It was great fun, look forward to seeing everyone’s favorite photos and to next week.

Tana said...

Where did you each find the herons?

Jim's Travels said...

For the Heron, hard to say as I'm not too familiar with the park. Just past Lock 17, I think.

jill said...

Jim, I, of course, love your heron shots. Never met a heron i didn't adore. Thanks, jill