What an adventure this morning. It has been more than 10 years since I visited the Maryland side.
Here are a few images of what I saw.
Upper Great Falls
OK, it may be a cliche.
Heron on the Canal
Pool below C&O Tow Path
All at ISO 100
I learned that I should pay more attention to a focus point.
Look forward to seeing everyone at sunrise on the 27th at River Bend Park, Virginia.
-- skip
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Nice photos
The abstract swirl of water didn't feel like a cliche' to me--i think i worked quite well. And where were all those great rocks? I missed those... So great to see through others eyes. --Nick
Thanks Nick; RiverBend will be above all that. I have never been there that early in the morning so I am interested in seeing how the light plays on the flats above the falls. ...hopeful for more birds.
Post a Comment