Attached is a sampling of my photos. My rock photos were terrible so I need to return and give them another whirl. Leslie
Sunday, December 3, 2017
Anglers - the best spot yet
Hi everyone, I thought Anglers had an abundance of locations to photograph. I could have spent the whole day there. The sun left quickly as I was walking back to the starting point and I was a little unnerved being that far ahead of the group. When I came upon Jane I knew I was on the right path.
Attached is a sampling of my photos. My rock photos were terrible so I need to return and give them another whirl. Leslie
Attached is a sampling of my photos. My rock photos were terrible so I need to return and give them another whirl. Leslie
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





5 comments:
leslie, wonderful shot of the canal curvature. guess you took that one from up above on berma road. great idea to shoot thru the trees. thanks. jill
there all great! very nice.
I'm especially drawn to the shimmering gold tree in the woods.
--Nick.
Nick, yes I was delighted to see the spark of gold since most foliage remaining is brown. Leslie
Great shot of the golden tree, and the canal. We got a wonderful afternoon on the canal.
Post a Comment