Pix and Pensees by Landscape Photographers of the Potomac in Barbara Southworth's Spring and Fall Smithsonian classes
Love the turtles Tana
Love the turtles!Tana
Jill, wonderful photos. You seem to be able to find the wildlife. I had no idea there were turtles there. Leslie
Jill, Once again you are the Heron Queen! Was this on C&O Canal? Great work.
Very nice photos Jill. I like the bright green fringy plants in the water with the herons. What are those? They create a wonderful back-drop and texture.
Wow - what a great collection. In particular, next to sensitive critter capture, I'm noticing more refined compositional sense.
Great heron; animated.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Love the turtles
Tana
Love the turtles
Tana
Love the turtles!
Tana
Jill, wonderful photos. You seem to be able to find the wildlife. I had no idea there were turtles there. Leslie
Jill, Once again you are the Heron Queen! Was this on C&O Canal? Great work.
Very nice photos Jill. I like the bright green fringy plants in the water with the herons. What are those? They create a wonderful back-drop and texture.
Wow - what a great collection. In particular, next to sensitive critter capture, I'm noticing more refined compositional sense.
Great heron; animated.
Post a Comment