This class was a good one! Lots of serious interest in growing as a photographer throughout the sessions made it so. Good job, all!
Thanks for posting after class, Skip - I sprinkled a few image comments at your smug site.
I said I would post my selection of images. You'll find nothing better here than images seen in class! I will say that, your impressions to the contrary, when I am shooting with a class, attention to my pictures is more or less limited, given bandwidth tuned to class, though it doesn't appear that way. Whoops, 16 pix...
All I can say at this point is...Get out!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
















3 comments:
Lovely. I particularly like the leaves and love the twigs in the fog. How did you do that?
Thanks for sharing,
Tana
Nothing special Tana, other than noticing twig gestures in early light and color, then composing to avoid extraneous distraction, aperture priority exposure + 2/3, shutter 1/250 to freeze motion, f/6.3, ISO 400 (which I try to stay below when possible - camera is 12 years old and not as efficient at gathering light as current tech.)
Saw the comments you left. Thank you.
Your series here reminded me that we weren’t as much shooting landscapes, but investigating landscapes and making images.
Thank you again for a great class.
Post a Comment