Pix and Pensees by Landscape Photographers of the Potomac in Barbara Southworth's Spring and Fall Smithsonian classes
Jill, lovely images. I especially like the way you framed the mushrooms in that image. Your female heron is wonderful. I had not seen a female that close up before to appreciate her beauty. Those darn males always look more resplendent. Leslie
LESLIE, I'M IMPRESSED THAT YOU NOTICED THE DIFF BETW THE MALES AND FEMALES. jill
Such good timing to get heron with a fish! I really like the mushrooms, Such interesting shapes and colors.Tana
Jill, How do you ALWAYS find the herons?? You are the heron whisperer. See you Friday!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Jill, lovely images. I especially like the way you framed the mushrooms in that image. Your female heron is wonderful. I had not seen a female that close up before to appreciate her beauty. Those darn males always look more resplendent. Leslie
LESLIE, I'M IMPRESSED THAT YOU NOTICED THE DIFF BETW THE MALES AND FEMALES. jill
Such good timing to get heron with a fish! I really like the mushrooms, Such interesting shapes and colors.
Tana
Jill, How do you ALWAYS find the herons?? You are the heron whisperer. See you Friday!
Post a Comment